If you have any questions? see if you can find them from here.
Hood #0 4 ft =48 ins
4824VX-2 - 4 ft 0" Long Exhaust-Only Wall Canopy Hood with Built-in 3" Back Standoff x1
- 430 SS Where Exposed x1
- FILTER - 16" tall x 16" wide Kleen-Gard Stainless Steel Baffle Filter with Handles and Bottom Hanging Hook, UL Classified x4
- L55 Series E26 Canopy Light Fixture - High Temp Assembly, Includes Clear Thermal and Shock Resistant Globe (L55 Fixture), Bulbs By Others x2
- EXHAUST RISER - Factory installed 10" Diameter X 4" Height x1
- 1/2 Pint Grease Cup New Style, Flanged Slotted x1
Fan #1 VXD33 - Exhaust Fan (4' Hood Fan)
VXD33 High Speed Direct Drive Centrifugal Upblast Exhaust Fan with speed control (speed control included for single phase only), disconnect switch and 13-3/4" wheel.
Exhaust Fan handles 1000 CFM @ -0.500" wc ESP, Fan runs at 1562 RPM.
Exhaust Motor: 0.333 HP, 1 Phs, 115 V, 60Hz, 5.6 FLA, ODP (Open Drip Proof) x1
Curb for Fan #1 VXD33 - Exhaust Fan (4' Hood Fan)
4' Hood Fan Curb CRB19.5X20E On Fan # 1 Flat Curb x1
- Hinged Base for Curb. Standard Hinge attached to curb. Used on Fans with wheels 20 inches or smaller. 12 GA Galvanized. x1
- Vented Base for Curb x1